Craving grilled corn-on-the cob, burgers of all flavors, or a bowl of icy-fresh gazpacho? Allrecipes magazine has you covered. Summer faves sizzle in the June-July-August 2016 issue packed with twists on classics, innovative ideas for heat-proof dinners, and more. Home cooks will find inspiration on every vibrant page, from tasty recipes with ethnic twists, to others with All-American heritage. Who can resist Vietnamese spring rolls or Chef John’s recipe for BLT Pasta? Anyone for Old-Fashioned Potato Salad? To keep things streamlined and easy, there’s an entire section of dinner ideas that don’t require firing up anything, except maybe a blender.
Top summer issue features include:
- Veggie noodles, AKA “zoodles” made using that hip, trendy spiralizer gadget
- No-bake desserts guaranteed to let a cook keep their cool
- Kebabs with global flavors
- A complete clambake in three easy recipes, along with tabletop ideas and summery drink suggestions
- How-to instructions for out-of-this world smoked foods
Catch these tasty summer ideas and others by clicking this link to the magazine’s online recipe collection.
Want to devour Allrecipes deliciousness every other month? Click here to start your Allrecipes magazine subscription!