Most people I know with an Amazon Echo find that it’s particularly useful in the kitchen, what with hands-free music control and the ability to set timers (although you can’t name timers or set multiple ones; which Amazon really should fix). But, with a new Alexa skill from recipe site Allrecipes, the Echo should become even more useful when cooking.
- Healthy Eating Trend #1: Healthful Eating Goes Mainstream
- Healthy Eating Trends: Insights from Allrecipes in Our March 2017 Measuring Cup Report
- Entertaining Trend #9 – BFF to Party Hosts? Online Inspiration
- Entertaining Trend #8 – I “Like” Home Entertaining
- Winter Warm-Up: Allrecipes Magazine Offers Tasty Ideas to Crush the Cold and Delight Sweet Cravings