FALL HAS OFFICIALLY ARRIVED. WITH SHORTER DAYS, COOLER TEMPERATURES, AND BUSIER SCHEDULES FIRMLY ON THE CALENDAR, home cooks are once again making their annual pilgrimage back to their kitchens. September is the official kickoff for Allrecipes’ busiest time of the year, when our traffic levels surge 25% to 50% compared to our slower months. The need for make-ahead meals, the allure of fall baking and numerous holiday occasions drive the increased activity. In this issue of the Allrecipes Measuring Cup Trend Report, we look at some of the factors and behaviors that inform American home cooks’ grocery shopping and cooking behaviors in the months ahead. Click here to read the complete September 2016 Measuring Cup Report.
- Entertaining Trend #3: Love to Cook? Invite Friends for Dinner!
- Allrecipes Knew There Would Be a Lot of Cooks in the Kitchen Over the Holidays, so It Turned to the Cloud to Dish Up Site Stability
- Entertaining Trend #2 – There’s Always a Reason to Get Together
- Samsung Offers the Latest Version of Its Connected Family Hub Fridge
- Entertaining Trend #1: Millennials “Heart” Parties