What’s driving consumer shopping, cooking, and eating behaviors? Allrecipes asked a research panel and shares answers in the September Measuring Cup Trend Report. Consumers want to know where to find this week’s best deal on meat, milk, and eggs. Two-thirds of shoppers today also describe their grocery shopping style as “budget-minded.” The Great Recession may be behind us, but most shoppers are still looking for the best opportunities to stretch their food dollars. Eighty percent of home cooks report using coupons and loyalty card offers as their primary tactic for getting the best prices, while 70% compare prices and shop for better deals. Shoppers also describe their shopping styles as “family-focused,” and, as another dimension of their price awareness, “well-planned.” Read this insight and more by clicking here to open the complete report.
- Healthy Eating Trend #1: Healthful Eating Goes Mainstream
- Healthy Eating Trends: Insights from Allrecipes in Our March 2017 Measuring Cup Report
- Entertaining Trend #9 – BFF to Party Hosts? Online Inspiration
- Entertaining Trend #8 – I “Like” Home Entertaining
- Winter Warm-Up: Allrecipes Magazine Offers Tasty Ideas to Crush the Cold and Delight Sweet Cravings