What’s driving consumer shopping, cooking, and eating behaviors? Allrecipes asked a research panel and shares answers in the September Measuring Cup Trend Report. Consumers want to know where to find this week’s best deal on meat, milk, and eggs. Two-thirds of shoppers today also describe their grocery shopping style as “budget-minded.” The Great Recession may be behind us, but most shoppers are still looking for the best opportunities to stretch their food dollars. Eighty percent of home cooks report using coupons and loyalty card offers as their primary tactic for getting the best prices, while 70% compare prices and shop for better deals. Shoppers also describe their shopping styles as “family-focused,” and, as another dimension of their price awareness, “well-planned.” Read this insight and more by clicking here to open the complete report.
- Entertaining Trend #3: Love to Cook? Invite Friends for Dinner!
- Allrecipes Knew There Would Be a Lot of Cooks in the Kitchen Over the Holidays, so It Turned to the Cloud to Dish Up Site Stability
- Entertaining Trend #2 – There’s Always a Reason to Get Together
- Samsung Offers the Latest Version of Its Connected Family Hub Fridge
- Entertaining Trend #1: Millennials “Heart” Parties