Reports about disappearing weeknight dinners are premature. In fact, Allrecipes’ research shows interest in cooking is at an all-time high—with millennial home cooks being the most likely age group to cite “a passion for food” as their primary motivation for cooking. Mobile devices and high speed connections are allowing home cooks to serve as tastemakers to their peers, providing widely appreciated meal-time ideas and inspiration through likes, ratings, reviews, and posts. In Allrecipes’ latest survey, we find that two-thirds of online home cooks are cooking dinner most nights of the week. Click here to read Allrecipes’ complete report about consumer trends for weeknight home cooking.
- Healthy Eating Trend #1: Healthful Eating Goes Mainstream
- Healthy Eating Trends: Insights from Allrecipes in Our March 2017 Measuring Cup Report
- Entertaining Trend #9 – BFF to Party Hosts? Online Inspiration
- Entertaining Trend #8 – I “Like” Home Entertaining
- Winter Warm-Up: Allrecipes Magazine Offers Tasty Ideas to Crush the Cold and Delight Sweet Cravings