Reports about disappearing weeknight dinners are premature. In fact, Allrecipes’ research shows interest in cooking is at an all-time high—with millennial home cooks being the most likely age group to cite “a passion for food” as their primary motivation for cooking. Mobile devices and high speed connections are allowing home cooks to serve as tastemakers to their peers, providing widely appreciated meal-time ideas and inspiration through likes, ratings, reviews, and posts. In Allrecipes’ latest survey, we find that two-thirds of online home cooks are cooking dinner most nights of the week. Click here to read Allrecipes’ complete report about consumer trends for weeknight home cooking.
- Entertaining Trend #3: Love to Cook? Invite Friends for Dinner!
- Allrecipes Knew There Would Be a Lot of Cooks in the Kitchen Over the Holidays, so It Turned to the Cloud to Dish Up Site Stability
- Entertaining Trend #2 – There’s Always a Reason to Get Together
- Samsung Offers the Latest Version of Its Connected Family Hub Fridge
- Entertaining Trend #1: Millennials “Heart” Parties