Cookies baking and turkeys roasting! We’re smack in the middle of the year’s peak entertaining season, one that started with a Thanksgiving surge (Allrecipes’ 2016 Day-Before-Thanksgiving traffic catapulted 34% above 2015 levels), which makes it an ideal time to report consumer trends and attitudes about festive gatherings at home with friends and family. Allrecipes’ 2016 Entertaining Survey reveals many of us are now entertaining at home year-round, not only during the winter holidays. Occasions for home entertaining have expanded, generational differences for entertaining occasions and styles are visible, and, not surprisingly, social media and digital resources play a role in everyone’s entertaining activities. Click here to read the Allrecipes December 2016 Measuring Cup Report outlining nine insights about current entertaining behaviors and attitudes.
- Entertaining Trend #3: Love to Cook? Invite Friends for Dinner!
- Allrecipes Knew There Would Be a Lot of Cooks in the Kitchen Over the Holidays, so It Turned to the Cloud to Dish Up Site Stability
- Entertaining Trend #2 – There’s Always a Reason to Get Together
- Samsung Offers the Latest Version of Its Connected Family Hub Fridge
- Entertaining Trend #1: Millennials “Heart” Parties