Food has become a hot Internet property, says David Grant of PopSugar, a digital content company aimed at women. “There’s a visceral joy and relatability of food. Watching people make food makes people happy. It’s the cat video of 2016.”
- Back-to-Kitchen Trends: Have Recipe, Will Cook – Tonight!
- Amazon Alexa Knows More Than 60,000 Recipes
- Amazon’s Alexa Can Now Talk You Through 60,000 Recipes
- Amazon Turns Its Digital Assistant into a Foodie: 60,000 Recipes for Cooking with Alexa Allrecipes Skill
- Amazon Echo Now Talks You Through 60,000 Recipes