When Allrecipes unveiled a revamped website on Tuesday, it billed the move as part of a broader transformation into a social network for food lovers. Among other new capabilities available to them, the site’s millions of users can now follow other cooks and share what they have made on Facebook.
- Back-to-Kitchen Trends: Insights from Allrecipes in Our September 2016 Measuring Cup Report
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- One-Stop Shopping: Supermarkets Still a Destination for a Variety of Products
- Fresh Produce Is Key to Driving Grocery Store Traffic
- Meredith Premieres First-Ever Television Series Inspired By An App