As Vice President of Product for Allrecipes.com, Justin Law saw the Seattle online cooking giant through a bit of a renaissance. Last year, the recipe site underwent a millennial-focused makeover with an emphasis on shareability and mobile.
- Entertaining Trend #3: Love to Cook? Invite Friends for Dinner!
- Allrecipes Knew There Would Be a Lot of Cooks in the Kitchen Over the Holidays, so It Turned to the Cloud to Dish Up Site Stability
- Entertaining Trend #2 – There’s Always a Reason to Get Together
- Samsung Offers the Latest Version of Its Connected Family Hub Fridge
- Entertaining Trend #1: Millennials “Heart” Parties